10 days returns
- Sold as a pair. Size: 12" long, Handlebar between foam measures approximately 4" long. Foam: 4" x 6" diameter
- Heavy resistance closed cell foam with cushioned hand grip for easy grasping and extra comfort. These bar bells will not chip, crack or absorb water. Excellent for support and balance above the water or resistance exercises below the water. Often used in conjunction with water running belt. Quality product. Foam barbell has a smooth finish making it easy to clean and resistant to harboring bacteria (unlike the the typical white foam). Used on top of water for support and balance. e.g. gait training. Used underwater for resistance exercises e.g. strengthening and aerobic conditioning. Heavy Resistance: approximately 224 cubic inches (submerged force of about 9 lbs). Latex Free.
- Useful Dumbbell Exercises: A strong core makes any daily activity easier, and is one of the most important areas you can work with Theraquatics Dumbbells. Core: This exercise targets your abdominals, obliques and back muscles, while providing a cardio challenge to keep your heart rate up. Exercise: Start in an upright position and stretch your legs straight forward then bring your knees to your chest. With a dumbbell between your legs do circuits of knee tucks extending your legs to the front, sides, and back. Repeat 10-20 times.
- Arm Exercises: Shoulders: Stand in shoulder deep water and position dumbbells with arms straight down and palms facing your thighs. Lift dumbbells slowly out to the side and stop once your hands become level with your shoulders. Repeat 10-20 times. Biceps: Bicep curls are a good way to increase arm strength quickly. While standing in waist deep water hold your hands beneath the water with your palms facing forward. Slowly bend your elbows only moving your forearms until the dumbbells are level with the water. Hold for ten seconds and face your palms down pushing back down to your thighs and repeat.
- Cardio: Dumbbells also add a new element to your pool cardiovascular workout. First you must go to an area of the pool where you can have your feet flat on the floor and your shoulders underwater. With this positioning you can incorporate this into any cardio workout. An example would be letting a dumbbell give you a resistance drag by holding it behind your body as you walk or jog. A way to add your upper body into a lower body based cardio exercise would be to continually pump the dumbbell away from your chest as you walk or jog.
See all Reviews
- -Free shipping is available for all prepaid orders.
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- -Return or exchange requests can be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be canceled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 3 days. For COD orders, your bank account details will be asked to process the refund.
- -Home Loft reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
- -To return your product, please mail it to:
- F-135/136, Kailas Vaibhav Complex,
- Near Hiranandani Park Site,
- Vikhroli West, Mumbai – 400 079
Back to top