Smarthockey Black Cloth Hockey Blade Tape - 6 rolls, 1 inch wide, 20 yards long, black cloth tape for stick blades and knobs
10 days returns
- PREMIUM HOCKEY BLADE TAPE ENGINEERED FOR HOCKEY: Smarthockey cloth hockey tape is a premium, super strong, hypoallergenic cotton cloth weave tape. It has a tensile strength of 30lbs/in and adhesion bond of 25oz/in. When you tape your blade properly (read how to tape below), Smarthockey blade tape will stay on your blade and keep its grip longer than any other cloth hockey tape.
- INCREASE SHOT & PASS ACCURACY: When you shoot or pass, the puck rotates or spins from the heel of your blade to the toe. More rotations or spin on the puck translates into a more accurate shot or pass. At 24mm wide, it's perfect for getting the perfect "overlap" to optimize puck RPS (rotations per second) or spin when you shoot or pass. At 0.1mm thick, Smarthockey blade tape doesn't look too thick on your blade or feel too heavy.
- ENOUGH TAPE FOR 60 TO 90 BLADE TAPINGS: Do the math - 18 meters of tape per roll x 6 rolls is 108 meters of tape which equals 354 feet (for us Americans). If you use about 6 feet of tape per blade 354 feet equals 59 blades that you can tape for every Smarthockey 6-pack.
- EASY TEAR, MICRO SERRATED EDGES: What's one of the greatest moments for a parent in their child's hockey career? It's when you no longer have to tie your kid's skates or tape their pads and sticks. Our tape comes with micro serrated edges which makes it super easy to tear with your fingers (even for your little guy) when taping up your pads or stick blade, but not so easy that it rips when you don't want it to.
- HOW TO TAPE YOUR HOCKEY STICK BLADE: Tape your blade from the heel of the blade to the toe of the blade. Then use the edge of a puck and run it the length of the blade from toe to heel to adhere the tape to the blade. Last but not least, rub Smarthockey Blade Wax from toe to heel to increase water resistance and add grip to your tape.
See all Reviews
- -Free shipping is available for all prepaid orders.
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- -Return or exchange requests can be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be canceled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 3 days. For COD orders, your bank account details will be asked to process the refund.
- -Home Loft reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
- -To return your product, please mail it to:
- F-135/136, Kailas Vaibhav Complex,
- Near Hiranandani Park Site,
- Vikhroli West, Mumbai – 400 079
Back to top