10 days returns
- PERFORMANCE: Julbo's flagship high performance mountaineering glasses. The Julbo Explorer 2.0 glacier sunglasses are made for extreme conditions, while providing better ventilation and a slimmer design. Ideal for mountaineering, skiing and alpine climbing.
- TOTAL COVERAGE: Removable side shields provide protection from wind, sun, glare, and debris. Maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight.
- ZEBRA LENS: The allround lens. Julbo lenses provide 100% protection from UV A, B and C rays. The Zebra lens is perfect for variable light conditions, with photochromic (cat. 2 to 4) and anti-fog technology. The Zebra lens is the widest ranging and fastest changing photochromic lens on the market. Made from NXT, it is completely shatterproof and made with ballistic material used for helicopter windshields. External hydrophobic coating prevents finger marks and facilitates the removal of water.
- ADJUSTABLE: Temples can be bent in every direction allowing for a custom and comfortable fit. The Explorer 2.0 includes a neck cord.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Julbo spent over 125 years building quality, performance products and stands behind them 100%. Julbo warranties all sunglasses and goggles for the original owner against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
See all Reviews
- -Free shipping is available for all prepaid orders.
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- -Return or exchange requests can be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be canceled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 3 days. For COD orders, your bank account details will be asked to process the refund.
- -Home Loft reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
- -To return your product, please mail it to:
- F-135/136, Kailas Vaibhav Complex,
- Near Hiranandani Park Site,
- Vikhroli West, Mumbai – 400 079
Back to top