10 days returns
Most trail running socks are simply dark colored running socks with no specific "trail" features built-in. The Drymax Trail Running socks are the exception. To help prevent dirt from getting inside Drymax Trail socks, Drymax did not include vents. In addition, the socks' double welted leg has extra padding around the ankle. This extra padding protects the leg, and seals the top of the shoe to keep out dirt & debris. The Dual Layer Moisture Elimination System actually removes sweat, sweat vapors, and water from the skin through the inner Drymax fiber layer to the outer absorbent layer. The double welt top is made of Drymax fibers to repel water, so when a runner splashes through a creek, the top of the socks stay dry. Drymax Trail Running Socks are a Medium + Density protective padded sock. Dense padding is used, as opposed to thick padding, as it protects feet without adversely affecting the fit of the shoes. The Trail Running Socks were designed for use in cool to warm conditions, keeping feet dry, comfortable and odor free all day long. Drymax's five sock sizes fit because they were developed on special 3D shaped foot models. Each size sock includes a (S, M, L, XL, or XXL) color size mark for easy match-up after laundering. Construction features include seamless insides and an instep-hugging arch band. MicroZap antimicrobial in the Drymax Fibers fights odor-causing bacteria, helping keep socks odor free. Not a topical treatment; MicroZap is molecularly infused into Drymax fibers. Being non-migratory and non-toxic, MicroZap provides long term Active Odor Control. Content: 65% - Drymax/Olefin 20% - Polyester 8% - Nylon 7% - Elastaine. Sizing (Shoe Size): S: 3.5-5.5 (Men's), 5-7 (Women's); M: 6-8 (Men's), 7.5-9.5 (Women's); L: 8.5-10.5 (Men's), 10-12 (Women's); XL: 11-13 (Men's), 12+ (Women's); XXL: 13.5-16 (Men's).
See all Reviews
- -Free shipping is available for all prepaid orders.
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- -Return or exchange requests can be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be canceled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 3 days. For COD orders, your bank account details will be asked to process the refund.
- -Home Loft reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
- -To return your product, please mail it to:
- F-135/136, Kailas Vaibhav Complex,
- Near Hiranandani Park Site,
- Vikhroli West, Mumbai – 400 079
Back to top